- RoIP and SIP gateway functions
- Telephone interconnection with IP phone and PSTN lines. Direct dialing from an IDAS radio is possible*
- Limited to radios with DTMF capability.
- IDAS and analog radio system cross band connection
- Converts analog audio and G.711 μ-law IP phone codec to the
AMBE+2™ codec for the IDAS™ radio system*
- CT-24 digital voice converter required.
- Public address system, siren, warning light and other external equipment can be connected to the VE-PG3
- The virtual serial port function for remote control connected radios or equipment from a PC over the IP network
- Bridge mode connection
- IP router function: PPPoE/IPv6 bridge, NAT, Dynamic DNS, VPN pass through, IP filter, SNMP and SYSLOG
- USB flash drive connection for firmware updates and data backup