Digital Dual Band Mobile with Wideband Receiver
D-STAR Digital Voice capability
The ID-E880 can transmit and
receive D-STAR format digital voice and 950
bps* data communication, simultaneously.
Analog FM mode is also available.
GPS position reporting functions
Your position data is shown on the display
and can be sent to other station*. In addition,
the GPS A mode assists in D-PRS mode
operation to send your position information
to an APRS server.
The ID-E880 covers 118–173.995, 230–
549.995 and 810–999.990MHz.* You will be
able to listen to aviation, marine, weather
channels and other utility communications.
CS-80/880 free download software
Used with the CS-80/880 cloning software,
various settings can be made from a PC.
Share your memory channels info and radio
D-STAR repeater list and DR mode operation
The D-STAR repeater list stores up to 300 channels of repeater call signs,
frequencies, gateway call signs, duplex direction and offset frequency with 8-
character channel name.
The D-STAR repeater (DR)
mode operation makes it
easier to use D-STAR
The controller is separated from the main unit for flexible installation. The controller has magnets on the rear panel, it allows the controller to attach to the main unit or other metal objects.
Compact body with large displayWhile the ID-E880 has a compact body, it has a large LCD display. At 64×20.7 mm, the LCD offers an excellent viewing angle suitable for mobile operation. Green, yellow and amber display backlighting is available. Select the color you like!
Max. 50 Ch/sec. high speed scanThe ID-E880 has a maximum scanning speed of 50 channels per second while in program scan mode. This scanning power allows the utmost efficiency when searching a wide frequency range.
- Total of 1052 memory channels with
8-character channel name
- 16 channels DTMF memory (24-digit)
- LCD and keypad backlighting
- Monitor function to listen to a weak signal
- Built-in CTCSS/DTCS tone encoder and
decoder (FM mode only)
- Tone scan and pocket beep function
- 26 memory banks with selected bank and
bank link scanning
- Key lock function
- 1750Hz tone function
- 50W output power both VHF/UHF band
- Built-in noise filter (AM/FM mode)
- Data and 9600/1200bps packet jacks on the rear panel
- ±2.5ppm frequency stability
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
Other digital features
- One touch reply function
- 50 channels GPS memory and GPS alarm
- 300 channels D-STAR repeater list
- D-STAR access repeater scan