Major function improvements-
- Fixed a problem that the sub-band IF filter may be switched to unexpected one when changing the operating mode.
- Fixed a problem with the TX and RX switching in the DV mode.
- A USB cable is required. (A-B type, purchase separately)
The firmware update is performed through the USB port on the rear panel of the IC-9100.
- The USB driver must be installed before connecting the USB cable between the IC-9100 and the PC.
- We recommend you to save the setting data by using optional CS-9100 cloning software before starting the firmware update.
- Please read "Firmware update instructions" (857KB) thoroughly and make sure what is required for the firmware update.
- Never turn OFF the transceiver power or disconnect the USB cable while the update is being performed.
- Never connect anything, not even a cable, to the REMOTE jack, otherwise the firmware update may be failed.
- If you connect two or more IC-9100s to the PC, turn the power ON for only the one that you want to update; the update tool works on only one transceiver at a time.
Regarding this Download Service.
When using this download service, the implementation, use and/or results of use are the sole responsibility of the person making the download.
Firmware is important data for the basic system control of your equipment. An interruption during downloading or a malfunction may cause a failure in the data re-writing, and your equipment may stop functioning normally. If such a failure of the firmware re-writing results in your equipment not functioning normally, Icom Inc. expressly denies and is free from any and all responsibility arising from the result of damage from such an event.
I fully understand the above, and agree not to hold Icom Inc. responsible for any damage to my equipment operation or loss of data as a result of this download.