Major points of the Ver.1.10 update.
- Adds the ability to send TX memory contents, while operating in either the RTTY mode, or the PSK31 mode, pushing one of the 4 keys on an external keypad. (More details of the external keypad are described on page 2-7 of IC-7700 instruction manual.)
- Adds the ability to send VOICE memory, in the SSB mode, or CW memory keyer contents, in the CW mode, by pushing one of the F1 - F4 keys on an external USB keyboard.
- Enables the operator to program custom band-edge frequencies. You can also hear a beep when tuning out of, or into the programmed Amateur band. The operator can now limit transmitting outside the programmed frequency band.
- The transmit capability on the 7MHz band has been extended from 7.0-7.1MHz to 7.0-7.2MHz. The RX frequency range has also been extended.
(The modification applies to only Italian version.)
- Please save the transceiver's data contents to a USB memory before starting the firmware update.
- Never cut off power to the transceiver while updating the firmware.
- Please read through Section 16 (UPDATING THE FIRMWARE) in the IC-7700 instruction manual, before downloading the new firmware.
- Please also download 7700FirmUtl_v100.zip(225KB) when updating the firmware using a LAN.
Regarding this Download Service.
When using this download service, the implementation, use and/or results of use are the sole responsibility of the person making the download.
Firmware is important data for the basic system control of your equipment. An interruption during downloading or a malfunction may cause a failure in the data re-writing, and your equipment may stop functioning normally. If such a failure of the firmware re-writing results in your equipment not functioning normally, Icom Inc. expressly denies and is free from any and all responsibility arising from the result of damage from such an event.
I fully understand the above, and agree not to hold Icom Inc. responsible for any damage to my equipment operation or loss of data as a result of this download.