- The number of repeater lists, Your Call Sign and GPS memory has been increased.
- Repeater list: from 1200 (30 groups) to 1500 (50 groups)
- Your Call Sign: from 200 to 300
- GPS memory: from 200 to 300
- Auto Dimmer condition settings are added to keep or cancel the function.
- An item is added to allow you to increase or not increase the LCD backlight level when you push the PTT button.
- An item is added to allow you to increase or not increase the LCD backlight level when you receive a DV signal in the DV mode.
- A setting is added to select the desired [PTT] and microphone combination when the Bluetooth® headset is used.
- An option is added to transmit audio on the connected microphone by pushing the [PTT] on the Bluetooth® headset.
- An option is added to transmit audio on a Bluetooth® headset by pushing the [PTT] on the connected microphone.
- An option is added in the Tone setting to select separate tones for transmit and receive, such as CTCSS, DTCS, Tone frequency and code.
- An item is added to change the backlight brightness level according to the time setting.
- An item is added to mute the received audio on the SUB band when transmitting.
- An item is added to continuously display the power source voltage.
- CS-5100 Revision 1.20 can read icf files that are made by Revision 1.10 or earlier.
- Use the ID-5100 Release E3 firmware version to use the added features in CS-5100 Revision 1.20. Download the firmware here.
- Before downloading, thoroughly read ID-5100A/E Cloning Software Instructions for installation details and what is required for the installation.
Regarding this Download Service.
When using this download service, the implementation, use and/or results of use are the sole responsibility of the person making the download.
Firmware is important data for the basic system control of your equipment. An interruption during downloading or a malfunction may cause a failure in the data re-writing, and your equipment may stop functioning normally. If such a failure of the firmware re-writing results in your equipment not functioning normally, Icom Inc. expressly denies and is free from any and all responsibility arising from the result of damage from such an event.
I fully understand the above, and agree not to hold Icom Inc. responsible for any damage to my equipment operation or loss of data as a result of this download.