- Fixed the problem where the RS-MS1A does not display pictures and text received by the ID-5100 when the SP2 external speaker jack is in use.
- Fixed the problem where the D-PRS data in the B band Single watch mode, and/or the right side band Dualwatch mode, may not be recognized.
- Fixed the problem where RX sensitivity decreases in the Single watch mode.
- The calibration area on the touch screen has been revised to help the user make a more accurate screen calibration.
- An OPC-2218LU or OPC-1529R is required to install the firmware update. To use the OPC-2218LU, a USB driver is required. Download the driver here.
- Before downloading, please thoroughly read "Firmware update instructions (here)" to know what the update requires.
- Save the transceiver's data onto an SD card or to your PC using the CS-5100 cloning software. It is possible that your data could get lost or corrupted during the update.
- Never turn OFF the equipment power or disconnect the data communication cable during the update.
- The CPU M firmware is updated to Version 1.05.
- The CPU C firmware is updated to Version 1.01.
Regarding this Download Service.
When using this download service, the implementation, use and/or results of use are the sole responsibility of the person making the download.
Firmware is important data for the basic system control of your equipment. An interruption during downloading or a malfunction may cause a failure in the data re-writing, and your equipment may stop functioning normally. If such a failure of the firmware re-writing results in your equipment not functioning normally, Icom Inc. expressly denies and is free from any and all responsibility arising from the result of damage from such an event.
I fully understand the above, and agree not to hold Icom Inc. responsible for any damage to my equipment operation or loss of data as a result of this download.